We are excited to welcome Renovare LLC, the new Anti-aging and Regenerative Medicine provider at Tao! Renovare LLC offers the most advanced non-surgical and all-natural medical rejuvenation therapies for both men and women. Cutting-edge techniques use a patient’s PRP to harness the healing powers of your own body. These services are the perfect complement to Tao’s integrative medicine treatments to take your health to the next level and become your best.
Treatments Offered by Renovare LLC at Tao for Men and Women:
Click on links for more detailed information:
- The O-Shot® for women: improves sexual function and reduces urinary incontinence
- The P-Shot® for men: For treatment of Peyronie’s disease, improvement of erectile dysfunction
- Vampire Facelifts®: For younger shape, texture, color, treatment of scars; firms the skin and reduces signs of aging.
- Vampire Facial®: For younger texture & color, treatment of scars.
- Vampire Breast® Neck, and Arm Lifts: regenerates collagen production in targeted areas. For treatment of post-implant or post-mastectomy scars, restoration of sensation, enhancement of cleavage, softening of stretch marks.
- Vampire Hair Restoration®: Increases hair growth and thickness of around 40% of hair in men and near 100% in most women.
About Renovare LLC’s Anti Aging and Regenerative Treatments
Anti-aging and Regenerative Treatments Using Your Body’s Own Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP):
The growth factors & proteins released by the high concentration of platelets in PRP activate stem cells and stimulate cellular repair and regeneration wherever they are applied in the body. In addition, collagen production and the formation of new blood vessels occurs and further aids in tissue repair.
What Does PRP Stand For?
PRP stands for Platelet Rich Plasma.
What Is PRP?
PRP is a regenerative autologous treatment – this means it comes from your own blood and stimulates enhanced cellular regeneration and tissue repair. Platelets are one of the cells in our blood and when activated, they can release growth factors and other proteins.
How Does PRP Work?
Our bodies have a remarkable capacity to heal themselves. Regeneration of new tissue is accomplished by the natural production of stem cells. PRP involves concentrated platelets, rich in bioactive proteins, which release growth factors to stimulate cellular regeneration and accelerate tissue repair. The benefits of PRP were initially used in wound healing, dentistry and the treatment of sports injuries, but now have evolved to address aesthetic concerns, sexual wellness/dysfunction, overactive bladder, and urinary incontinence. PRP is one of the most advanced, effective natural treatments for cellular repair AND rejuvenation throughout the body.
How Is the PRP Acquired?
A small amount of blood is drawn in the office at the time of the procedure. Your blood is then spun in a specially designed centrifuge which separates the platelets and plasma from the rest of the blood. The platelets are isolated and then injected back into the body wherever their benefits are needed. Since a numbing cream is applied to the skin long before the injection, there is no pain during the procedure.
More information on PRP:
- PRP is being researched to regenerate the pancreas, the brain (Parkinson’s), and to help regenerate the heart muscle after a heart attack.
- PRP (made in the same way) is used already (mixed with fatty tissue) to use for breast augmentation.
- PRP (made in the same way) has been used for years in orthopedics to help regenerate the knee and to help with pain.
- PRP (made in the same way) is used in dental surgery to help with healing.
- PRP (made in the same way) is used in diabetic wounds to help with healing.
- There can be no guarantee of results with any procedure.
PRP vs. Stem cells vs. Exosome Therapy:
PRP: PRP is extracted using a patients own blood, spinning it, and extracting the platelets from it, which send out signals to stem cells to prompt the healing process. PRP can be used for many purposes in the body to activate and improve your own stem cell function. PRP is very safe and has been highly documented for improving skin, hair, and sexual function in men and women. PRP is very effective when combined with exosome therapy.
Stem Cells: Stem cells are located in every tissue in your body that are responsible for healing and renewing that tissue. As we age we have fewer, less active stem cells leading to a decline in healing and tissue repair. Stem cells can be taken from storage in the body and reapplied elsewhere in the body as needed, signaling communication to other cells in your body to optimize function. Stem cells require some downtime to source
Exosomes: Exosomes are like little healing magnets – once injected, they find and go to the inflammation in the body, regenerating tissue. Exosomes are sourced exogenously but only contain the blueprint for DNA – not DNA itself – so they simply communicate and tell other cells how to regenerate. Exosomes are easier to extract and require no downtime or pain management (unlike harvesting stem cells).
Learn more about the research behind exosome therapy: