Remote “Telehealth or Telemedicine” patient care from the Lyme Specialist other doctors refer to.
This option allows you to consult virtually with your practitioner through video conferencing.
TeleHealth / Telemedicine Is Flexible Patient Care From Any State
Telemedicine is a great option for those patients that have challenges traveling to the office from physical or psycological conditions, like debilatating Chronic Lyme Disease or are simple looking for a flexible option for a Naturopathic doctor visit, even if you live outside of Connecticut.
The Benefits of Telemedicine include:
- You Don’t Have to Leave Home
- Covered by Most Insurance Companies
- You can set an appointment from anywhere, while traveling or if you live in a different state.
- Book Your Appointment Anytime During Regular Business Hours
- Simple Process – We are Here to Guide You Through the Changes!
How To Get
Telemedicine Online Care
2) After booking an appointment you will be sent an email invitation with a link to your appointment.
3) The email link will take you to the telemedicine login screen where you enter your name to check in to your session.
to set up an appointment today!