If you are one of the 25% of women experience orgasmic dysfunction — the persistent or recurrent delay or absence of orgasm following a normal sexual excitement phase, you are not alone. Factors such as medications, hormone issues, neurochemical imbalances, decreased blood flow and nerve conduction, and other medical/physiological problems or relationship issues can all contribute to a decreased ability to reach orgasm. Thankfully, there may be a natural solution using your body’s own PRP.
The O-Shot is an in-office procedure performed where your own blood platelets are injected into vaginal tissue and the “Orgasm System” of women to improve function. The mechanisms allow plasma-rich platelets to naturally attract your own stem cells to the injected area. According to Dr. Charles Runels, the procedure can “generate healthier and more functional tissue in the areas of sexual response in the vagina (G-Spot, O-Spot, Skene’s Glands, urethra, and vaginal wall).”
The O-SHOT is injecting PRP into This is the same technique in the Vampire Facelift, Breastlift, etc..
The O-shot can improve sexual function by:
- Increasing vaginal orgasms
- Heightening clitoral arousal
- Increasing lubrication
- Decreases pain during sex
- Tightens vaginal canal
- Improves elasticity of the vaginal canal
- Increases lubrication
The O-Shot has other benefits which include:
- Decreasing urinary incontinence (when you accidentally leak when laughing, coughing or exercising). It’s true that many of the same women who have difficulty achieving orgasm also have problems with involuntary loss of urine, since weak pelvic floor muscles can be responsible for both problems)
- Decreasing overactive bladder